Rebecca L. Pelletier – Biography
As a certified Life Coach and Energy Healing Practitioner, Rebecca provides guidance, support and direction to those seeking balance, purpose and a higher quality of life. She has a successful practice coaching individuals on career and life success. Working closely with individuals, and groups, she helps to guide the process of transformation, upliftment and alignment — keys to expanding self-awareness, uncovering authentic purpose and performance.
Combining her corporate work with her work in the field of life coaching and energy healing, Rebecca offers “Living Wide Awake”. These workshops center on expanding self-awareness, understanding the power of alignment, and various methodologies to promote self-empowerment and deliberate creation.
Rebecca is currently working to expand her “Living Wide Awake” program to include a program focused on young adults “coming of age”. Her passion centers on the upliftment of consciousness by assisting people to live their greatest joy and best life Now.
In the words of Eckhart Tolle, “the student and the teacher together create the teaching”.
- Master’s Degree, Spiritual Psychology (M.A. Candidate, 2016) – Currently participating in a two-year Master’s Degree Program in Spiritual Psychology at the University of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California.
- Avesa Medical Intuitive (Certified: September, 2009) – as a trained and certified Medical Intuitive, Rebecca gained the ability to see imbalances and pre-clinical states of dis-ease. By applying a deep understanding of the energetic underpinnings of dis-ease, Rebecca assists clients to come to terms with their life challenges and to create greater connection to their true Joy and authentic co-creative power now.
- Self-Ascension Intuitive Reader/Spiritual Healer (Certified: August, 2009) – By opening Quantum energy channels that illuminate greater healing presence, as a certified Quantum Clairvoyant, Rebecca offers intuitive reading skills and Quantum healing adeptness to assist clients on their journey of self-discovery.
- Certified Self Ascension Coach (“CSAC”) (Certified: May, 2009) – Rebecca gained the ability to guide and support clients to more fully align with their highest expression as they undertake the journey of self-discovery.
- Master Avesa Quantum Healer / Teacher (Certified: April, 2009) – Honoring the Spiritual Lineage brought forward by Sri Ram Kaa and Kira Ra, Avesa Quantum Healing is a high vibration healing modality. Avesa [in Sanskrit] means “The Evolution of the Uplifting of Consciousness” or “Divine Empowerment”. Rebecca gained the ability to activate, read and balance the human energy field. By working within the Quantum field, this energetic balance significantly enhances healing of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, and promotes profound self-discovery.
- Reiki Master / Teacher (Certified: December, 2008) – Honoring the Spiritual Lineage of Usui, Hayashi, Takata and Furumoto, Rebecca studied with and was initiated as a Reiki Master by Timothy Stuetz, Reiki Master, The Reiki Alliance. Rebecca gained connection to an ancient healing energy and technique, as well as an in depth understanding of human energetics and wellness. Through Reiki, clients receive energy which activates the natural healing process restoring physical and emotional balance and wellbeing.
- Life Strategies Coach incorporating Hemispheric Integration (September, 2007) – Rebecca completed a course of study with Spencer Institute in the art of coaching, Hemispheric Integration and neuro-linguistic skills allowing her to guide clients through life transitions by creating a positive roadmap to success.
- Munay-Ki, Initiate of the Medicine Way (Initiated: November, 2006) – Honoring the High Wisdom Keepers of the Americas as bridged by The Four Winds Society, the word Munay means “I love you” or “Be As Thou Art.” By receiving the Munay-Ki high initiations (Rebecca studied with and received the 9th “Creator Rite” initiation by Alberto Villodo, PhD., Medical Anthropologist), Rebecca gained access to the nine gates that heal and transform the human energy field into that of homo luminous – one who lives free of fear and resides in his or her transcendent nature. Rebecca now offers the Munay-Ki initiations, as requested and guided.
- Certified Energy Healing Practitioner (2002-2006) (Certified: January, 2006) – Graduate of the Spiritual Touch School of Healing, a Barbara Brennan Healing Science methodology. After completing a four year program, Rebecca gained a high level of proficiency as a hands-on healer integrating a deep understanding of the many facets of the human energy system. As part of her study, Rebecca also became adept in Core Energetics – the ways in which energy and consciousness work together in the transformative process of healing. Applying these amazing teachings through integrated healing work, clients find reconnection to their wholeness and core essence.
- Grandmothers Empowerment (August, 2005) – Honoring the Great Council of the Grandmothers as channeled by Sharon McErlane. By receiving the Grandmothers Empowerment, Rebecca is helping to infuse the much-needed energy of yin by embodying this consciousness herself. Rebecca offers Empowerments, as requested and guided.
Rebecca was an active volunteer of the Nicole Brown Foundation from 1997-2001 and served as a member of the Board of Directors from 2001-2009. The Nicole Brown Foundation is dedicated to ending the cycle of domestic violence in all of its forms.
A native of the State of Maine, Rebecca holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maine, Orono, Maine and is a 2016 Master’s Degree candidate at the University of Santa Monica in Santa Monica, California.